Saturday, April 21, 2012

HLAC Health Wellness

I had never realized how physically unfit i was until i took this class. I started calculating the amount of time spent excercising, the amount of calories i had been consuming . Also the amount of fat and the amount of empty calories. This class has given me a better understanding of being physically fit. Not just phsyical but mentally and , spirtitually. I have learned new things that i will be able to use in my daily life and continue to learn more about  having a healthy life style.

I think evertyime i eat something i will think about all the calories i will be taking in and the amount of fat, oils, and sodium. For the  track your meals assignment i learned so much and have been telling friends and family to track their meals and many of them were surprised to see how many calories they had consumed. I like to share what i have learned with people around me. My husband an i have been changing our eating habits. We plan to eat better,  excersise more and be lazy less.

I have decided that i need to do more physical activites and  continue in a healthy direction that will keep me  fit for life. I know the importance of being fit and the effect it has on your body. I would like to take what i have learned from this class and use it in my work life. I work with seniors and i now know the importance of how they can benefit for daily excersise and how it can prevent their bodies for becoming more weak and having muscle weakness.

I really enjoyed this class. I am very busy between work and school i liked the fact that i could do a few assignments on my down time here and there, and i didn’t feel over whelmed. The assignments were very informative and i had to actually get out there and be active.

No comments:

Post a Comment